Sponsored

Great news from the dealer this morning!

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
This is exactly what my dealer and I are doing. But only difference is, I lose my tax credit past April 1st, So paperwork is being done this week! Who knows.. That $1,500 rebate could change for better or worse..
Yeah, I feel it's best to go ahead and lock it down. Just make sure it's documented that if any issues show up they will take care of them.
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Ya gotta do what YOU gotta do but if you dig deep enough (old posts) you will generally find that rebates go DOWN come April/May as the weather turns nicer and sales pick up.

But with 2018 being a short model yr who knows. A lot depends upon current inventory levels and rebates are often regional.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Cole-- don't want to dampen your spirits...but rebates only apply at time of signature/sale completion. Hopefully your car is here by the 31st!! Please don't go and 'pre-spend' that $1500.
Maybe check with your dealer. Mine will lock in the rebates at time of order, and if rebates are better when the car arrives he will use the better. If they are down I still get what was locked in at the time of order.

They have done they for me on the last three vehicles I have ordered.
Sponsored