OP
OP
kbreeze72

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
Note to consider: I read that GM is making Z06 buyers wait 1 yr before selling or they won't honor the factory warranty to the new owner. You can see the play they're going for, you have to lose a year of warranty time to flip it. Just sayin'.
Yeah I saw that. I Believe they are also offering $5k in GM rewards if you keep the car a year. My allocation is years down the road so I am not too concerned right now. No idea what the rules, price, market, or my situation will be at that time. But worst case scenario is I just ask for my $2k deposit back.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
kbreeze72

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
OP, look at my signature. Car feels great, like on rails. Downside, you will feel every pothole. 😆
That's why I decided to keep the suspension totally stock, at least for now. At my age I'm starting to prioritize comfort and convenience more. I'd prefer the looks of it being lowered, and would appreciate the cornering, but as-is it's comfortable, no NVH, don't have to worry about scraping, and I have zero wheel hop issues, plus it still handles fine for my needs. I might have some brand new suspension bits for sale soon.

demon67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang Coupe / 21 GT Premium 6MT
Congrats - she's a beauty and a beast. The best of both worlds!
Sponsored