Going to do 3m satin pearl white wrap

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
I am about to pull the trigger on 5'x60' of 3M satin pearl white for the mustang.

Picked the color because:

1. I haven't seen one done in this color yet.

2. I think it will look best in panda theme as shown below, so I can be lazy and not deal with wrapping the door handles and mirrors and hood vents.

Going to just leave the browser window open and marinate on it for another hour or so this evening before pulling the trigger. I've gone back and forth among all the variations of (mostly satin) colors for weeks if not months now and keep coming back to this one. I think it's time to finally commit.

I need to hurry up and get it done before my fall southwest adventure, so I can drive around on the dirt/gravel roads in monument valley and go full throttle for 1.5 miles on the Mojave airstrip with minimal fucks given.
image.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Toofarfromjune

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
Bout to be panda mustang like dis:
image.png

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
I think it'll look good. The gravel will definitely do some damage to to the lower portions of the wrap, but at least your paint will stay intact.

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
OP
OP
Toofarfromjune

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
Thanks for the link!

I've searched satin white pearl mustang endlessly and found zero 6g examples. Now I know it will look nice.

NOT leaving the roof black though. For some reason that look hasn't grown on me.
Sponsored