Sponsored

Going FI, trying to create a list of what I need.

OP
OP
DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I too was a stock PP1. 600hp/91 tune seems to do just fine with stock PP1 suspension. But my E85 (775hp) tune giggles at my suspension. I would do radials before coilovers/springs, but both at the same time if your finances can handle it. Might as well do all your suspension at one time and get an alignment once. For what it’s worth I know a ton of guys just running cradle lockouts and subframe braces (with proper tires of course) with good success.
yeah still trying to figure out the tire setup I want to go with. Welds do looks pretty good
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
If you do a fuel system, you won't need the BAP. Do yourself a favor and get with Wengerd on your goals. He's as good as it gets and can lead you properly. You have some great advice already in this thread, and your list is solid. Alternatively, call Terry @beefcake and ask him about your goals. He sells more power adders for tgese cars than anyone in the US. He'll steer you right.
:)

Im planning on E85 Pump as I have 2 locations I tested at E85 but moving soon and don't know if the place close to me will have it or not. But if I have to I can always store it.
But I appreciate all the info. Im thinking I may just go do the transwork/half shafts all in one go since im probably going to shoot for 700+

Im stock Performance pack suspension. Should I also look at changing springs/coilovers?
feel free to DM me or just give us a ring typically answer the phone seven days a week I’ll be happy to go over your wants , needs and goals