Steeda Throttle Body Spacer
Boomba Intake Manifold spacer
NGK 6510
FFTec Street Intercooler
Krona Catted DP
Turbosmart Wastegate Actuator 10psi
JDM Tuned using SCT4

So far, stock I've done:

(Rest of my times here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32609)

Now I'm still in the process of getting everything, thinking of going with these for my Exhaust/Catted DP next:
http://www.makperformance.com/2015-Mustang-Ecoboost-23L-Hooker-Blackheart-3in-Downpipe-_p_460.html
http://www.makperformance.com/2015-Mustang-Ecoboost-23L-Hooker-Blackheart-Factory-Connect-Catback-ExhaustNo-Mufflers_p_461.html

And for next summer, plan on replacing my stock Pirelli's for bigger, fatter tires (20's with or over 275 in the rear) and possibly finding a way to get a brake kit designed for a GT installed... Pipe dreams really, but hey, nothing to lose.

Any comments or advice is really appreciated, and I forgot to mention I'm planning to go with Livernois for the tune.

Thank's for looking, and have a great day :)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
Thanks Dave :)

After reading the DP thread on the 2.3 section, might just get suspension bits and motor mount as I save up for the exhaust.

Anything I should add that I haven't though of or am I good right now?

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned

Got all the basic bolt on's san turbo back installed this week, along with Conti ExtremeContact DSW 06's and damn is she a beast!

Definitely making all sorts of whooshing and turbo noises, she's fun, and sadly, I made the mistake of trying to save my dad some $$$, so while the custom tunes alright, definitely getting a Cobb V3 this week, since the factory ECU not only apparently chokes the throttle past 5k, but also triggered a CEL xD

Got a dyno printed, end results atm are 256.42whp and 292.49tq, obviously with the Cobb I can get way more, but I gotta wait for that to arrive.

All the parts were put into the long clear space in the office, and they will be for sale shortly, bottom grill is the RTR that didn't work out due to the ACC so I might offer that at a slightly discounted rate, otherwise the car only had 8.5k miles on it before everything was removed. Since I left the office, the Office manager most likely put it in clear plastic bags and put them away neatly, I'll have pictures this week of all the parts individually.

What else... as I said before, noticeable throttle choke past 5k, but before that, it pulls and the mods make a difference :) After I take care of the Cobb, going to save for a turbo back and then go suspension

Thanks for taking a look and again, wanna give a shout out to Maximum PSI (http://www.maximumpsi.com/) for the installs and all, and who knows, maybe I've started a trend there

Mike

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
I want to read the story!!

Should be done with the first part of my story in a few months hopefully (wanna make a trilogy out of it, then spin offs), just got a bad case of writers block this week for this and my street racing story :/

You'll enjoy it though, everyone I show loves it so far :D

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned

What's installed is...

Steeda: IRS Subframe bushings
Rear Lower Control Arm
Billet Vertical links
Rear Diff Bushings
Progressive Sport Springs
Sway Bars and End Links (F/R for both)
Bumper Steer Kit
Stainless Steel Brake Links

Koni Adjustable Shocks (F/R)
DBA 4000 XS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors (F/R)
Hawk Pads
Stock Calipers painted Red

Mishimoto: Coolant Expansion Tank
Radiator
Radiator Silicone hoses
Oil Cooler

RTR Lights
American Muscle tint

So that said, got parts for sale if anything need's PP Stuff, PM me

Onto the car herself, definitely firmer and lower, definitely need to finish the exhaust, need to figure out what the whine is coming when I accelerate higher up (Could be tires, or driveshaft or maybe some of the parts, still solid otherwise) and definitely need to push her once it's completely dry out, she's a champ otherwise!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Wow this build is really coming along, nice! Enjoy all that Steeda goodness! :)
Thanks Dave, Love all the Steeda goodies!

Had the shocks readjusted since they (66 MVP) made them RaceaR firm and I drive all over with it (when I drive with her, lately she's been home chilling), now they're a lot smoother, although I doubt my parents would want to drive her anytime soon.

Now to temporarily save up for a place to stay and stuff, then onto finishing the exhaust, adding the Turbosmart 10psi Wastegate Actuator, figuring out tires and getting a CF hood among other things, assuming I don't work on the future truck first xD
Sponsored