Future sydney meet idea

GT 5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodney
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT coupe Magnetic Grey
Hi guys, there was such a great turn out for the last Sydney meet and it was so much fun that i have been thinking about the next one. The last one was perfect and i would be happy to do that again, the weather played its part and the destinations were fantastic. This is just an idea i thought i would throw out there. I met a gentlemen this morning that owns a cafe at Gosford, it's called Eat Street Cafe and is located near the water. He opens at 7am every morning and serves a variety of hot food and coffee. There is a 150 space car park right in front of the cafe and many car meet ups take place there. All the Central Coast guys will know the place and i would love to hear their opinion. It will be better for the Newcastle guys as it will be a lot closer and it should make for an awesome cruise for the Sydney guys. Just a thought, like many of you i got a real buzz from driving in a convoy of 20 or so beautiful Mustangs. Cheers
Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I like that idea, dying to go to the car museum up there too. Was a lonely pony on my Sunday drive today haha

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback 6MT Magnetic
I drove to my brother's place at Morisset which is up that way and it was a very enjoyable drive. I missed the last meet so would definitely like to make this one.

50PONY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT
Delivery 10 September 2016. So if after that I would love to come along
Gosford would make for a great destination.
Cheers Brett

mix 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Mustang Auto
Hi, Eat St Cafe, is 10mins away...Great Idea. My Delivery is Mid Sept too! Cheers. ***** Update*****.... Got her on the 1st of Sept. 10 months + 4 days!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
I'm going on a cruise to the museum on 11th of Sep with a different car club, so would suggest either avoiding that day, or choosing that day ;)

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Sounds good. I've been wanting to get to the museum up there as well.

Just keep it away from the first 2 weekends in October. The first one is the long weekend (big traffic problems getting back to Sydney) and the second one is Bathurst. Need to take the mustang for it's first pilgrimage to the mountain.

Malibu1

Malibu
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I am keen for a cruise, car currently at Rob Herrods so any weekend after 11th Sept would suit me.

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
I am keen for a cruise, car currently at Rob Herrods so any weekend after 11th Sept would suit me.
Soundes interesting, let me know how you get on with them.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah are you getting the full compliance package? I saw Rob's stang last time he was here Sydney.

I'm also up for this cruise idea too

Sponsored

Malibu1

Malibu
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Getting compliance package with addition of full suspension Vs lowering springs, quad tips with GT350 rear valence Vs dual tips, manual short throw shifter, GT350R steering wheel. All still ADR compliant.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Getting compliance package with addition of full suspension Vs lowering springs, quad tips with GT350 rear valence Vs dual tips, manual short throw shifter, GT350R steering wheel. All still ADR compliant.
Oh nice! That will be epic! Totally different car then! Hopefully see u at a meet with it all done!

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hi guys, there was such a great turn out for the last Sydney meet and it was so much fun that i have been thinking about the next one. The last one was perfect and i would be happy to do that again, the weather played its part and the destinations were fantastic. This is just an idea i thought i would throw out there. I met a gentlemen this morning that owns a cafe at Gosford, it's called Eat Street Cafe and is located near the water. He opens at 7am every morning and serves a variety of hot food and coffee. There is a 150 space car park right in front of the cafe and many car meet ups take place there. All the Central Coast guys will know the place and i would love to hear their opinion. It will be better for the Newcastle guys as it will be a lot closer and it should make for an awesome cruise for the Sydney guys. Just a thought, like many of you i got a real buzz from driving in a convoy of 20 or so beautiful Mustangs. Cheers[/QUOTE

The place is done at the Boat Ramp at Gosford. There is a lot of parking there however a lot of it is taken up with Boaties with their cars and trailers. Plus you have the new Car Museum at West Gosford that is fantastic however would recommend a formal visit is organized for that. They give a discount to groups of car people and clubs

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Anyone have a date preference for the next meet?

I'm happy to organise again, but I'm out of action until October, uni is killer :(

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone have a date preference for the next meet?

I'm happy to organise again, but I'm out of action until October, uni is killer :(
asap
Sponsored