• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: LedAllTheThings 15-18 Mustang No Bake Demon Eyes!

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
Purchased, never used. Can give your headlights demon eyes without tearing them apart. Also comes with fully plug and play harness, no cutting, splicing, etc. Simply attaching and plugging into fuse box with supplied harness \ tap.

$70 shipped to states

LcEQwQ.jpg

EDIT_FOR_DEMON_BT_CORNER__61057.1510549128.jpg

This LED kit comes with:
β€’ TWO custom 2 inch RGB LED strips
β€’ TWO 5 Foot Wiring Extensions

BLUETOOTH: iPhone Android app (QR CODE ON BOX) over 200 modes and unlimited colors! Works up to 100 feet away !β€’ positive and negative leads

β€’ Highest quality RGB LEDs
β€’ Super bright
β€’ Silicone Protective Casing

OPTIONAL FUSE TAP makes Kit plug and play! only 9.99 extra , all you need to do is plug it into the fuse box then ground and thats the amount of electrical needed!

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
pm'd

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Has anyone tried installing them? How do they look on the car and how easy are they to install?

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Has anyone tried installing them? How do they look on the car and how easy are they to install?
Garbage. Bought mine brand new from LED All the things and they were dead on arrival. My friend also bought his brand new from them and his stopped working after a couple of days. Both of us were basically told to f off by them saying " We test all our kits before we send them out" Now your mileage may vary this was about a year to year and a half ago.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Thanks for the feedback [MENTION=19148]free[/MENTION]. I am not buying anything from them then!

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
How is this anywhere near as good as the real demon eyes. It's just a RGB LED strip.
What do you think Demon eyes are? An individual LED on a mounting bracket that is attached to the projector bowl. What do you think this is? A strip of LEDS with 3m tape, mounted on the bottom of the projector bowl shined into the bowl....

Ive seen many install and demo videos(you can look on youtube). And the instructions on their site are pretty self explanatory. They look like any other demon eye on a car.

Garbage. Bought mine brand new from LED All the things and they were dead on arrival. My friend also bought his brand new from them and his stopped working after a couple of days. Both of us were basically told to f off by them saying " We test all our kits before we send them out" Now your mileage may vary this was about a year to year and a half ago.
I've powered these on for 10 minutes or so with no issues, which means nothing. But neither does your statements above. Also the company is rated @ 3.9 out of 5 stars on their fb community so clearly they cant be a terrible company.

If you want to spend $100 on Diodedynamic or TRS demon eyes and risk baking open your $1200 headlights to install them thats fine. This is a just as good alternative that costs less then $100 without any risk to the assemblies.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I've powered these on for 10 minutes or so with no issues, which means nothing. But neither does your statements above. Also the company is rated @ 3.9 out of 5 stars on their fb community so clearly they cant be a terrible company.
Like I said in the last bit of my comment this was merely the experience me and a close friend of mine had. Both of us bought the same kit brand new and installed it properly per provided directions. All the "kit" is is a led strip connected to generic control box with a fuse tap for power. They obviously source the box and leds from china and simply assemble and ship. that being said I mostly likely had a faulty control box.

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
$65 shipped. No one takes them ill install them next weekend