• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: JLT CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKENSTANG

"Proudly" Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT Premium
Hey fellow 6G'ers! Though this is my first post, I've stalked the forums since I purchased my EB back in December of 2014. I recently made the decision to trade my beloved Mustang in... for another Mustang! Needless to say I have a few lightly used mods for sale and wanted to give my friends on M6G first crack. Prices are as posted, but all (reasonable) offers will be considered. Please PM for additional information. Thanks for checking my stuff out!

EDIT: Cobb AP & TS BOV - (SOLD)

JLT CAI: $175.00 - Shipped
On the car for approximately 4000 miles. Arrived new with a couple of minor scuffs on the intake tube and a few scratches added from removal. Filter is practically perfect (looks dark in the picture from the garage lighting). All original hardware included.
IMG_3893.jpg
IMG_3890.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
FRANKENSTANG

FRANKENSTANG

"Proudly" Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT Premium
Cobb AP - SOLD!

OP
OP
FRANKENSTANG

FRANKENSTANG

"Proudly" Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT Premium
Bump for BOV & Intake. Make me an offer!

OP
OP
FRANKENSTANG

FRANKENSTANG

"Proudly" Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT Premium
Turbosmart BOV - SOLD!

OP
OP
FRANKENSTANG

FRANKENSTANG

"Proudly" Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT Premium
JLT Intake - SOLD! Mods please delete thread. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.