• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Hurst indy shifter

Twinks1230

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Hurst Indy shifter - brand new in box, fits all MT-82 transmissions - asking $100 including shipping

OBO, I am located in central CT

File_006.jpeg

File_007.jpeg

File_008.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Twinks1230

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I have the following which came off my 2015 ecoboost:
1. Ford Performance exhaust (made by Borla) - on the car literally 3 months - asking $600 (I'll ship it but I can't imagine it would be cheap)
2. CPE intercooler - took it out of the box to install, found my ecoboost had the dreaded timing cover leak so it was never actually installed - asking $250 (again, I'll ship it but I can't imagine it would be cheap)
3. Hurst Indy shifter - brand new in box, fits all MT-82 transmissions - asking $120 including shipping
4. JMS Boostmax - definitely adds power, car pulled harder, has the dial to turn the power gains up or down, I liked it because it didn't flash the ECU and I was under warranty, super easy install, just hook up a couple connectors - asking $150 including shipping
5. Steeda BOV spacer - asking $45 including shipping

All prices are OBO, I am located in central CT

View attachment 606661

View attachment 606662

View attachment 606663

View attachment 606664

View attachment 606665

View attachment 606666

File_006.jpeg

File_007.jpeg

File_008.jpeg

View attachment 606670

View attachment 606671

View attachment 606672

View attachment 606673

View attachment 606674
Bump…feel free to make offers.

letos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andriy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost
Bought an exhaust week ago..still have not received tracking

OP
OP

Twinks1230

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Bought an exhaust week ago..still have not received tracking
:crazy:…exhaust was already delivered before you even made this post. Lol! Also, Sunday to Thursday is not a week. Enjoy.

OP
OP

Twinks1230

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Exhaust sold…make offers on other parts

Sponsored

OP