• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Front/Rear Shelby Wilwood Brakes (Red Calipers) 6 piston & 4 Piston SET

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You are killing me with all the cool stuff you come up with.. That will go great with the Shelby Supercharger.

OP
OP

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You are killing me with all the cool stuff you come up with.. That will go great with the Shelby Supercharger.
They would be on my car if my car wasn't yellow :lol: .

If I recall you have a darker color car which means these would look great. You should snap them up ;).

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah, they would look great and I could post "ALL PARTS BOUGHT FROM BEEFCAKE, BMR, AND SAMCRAC" LOL

Sponsored

OP
OP

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
If you go fast, you will need to slow down at some point! Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
It'd probably help folks considering this if they knew whether or not this brake setup is better than the PP Brembo system. I know that it weighs less than the Brembo system. As far as stopping power and all that, beats me, but one guy in my club purposefully didn't get the PP because he wanted Wilwood and not Brembo because "they have better brake feel and perform better" he said.

Sponsored
OP
OP

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
It'd probably help folks considering this if they knew whether or not this brake setup is better than the PP Brembo system. I know that it weighs less than the Brembo system. As far as stopping power and all that, beats me, but one guy in my club purposefully didn't get the PP because he wanted Wilwood and not Brembo because "they have better brake feel and perform better" he said.
Well that would require doing 2 side by side same exact car/driver etc.

I can tell you that first off, comparing it to the Brembo's directly is difficult if you're talking about both front and rear. The rears here are substantially bigger then the rears that come on a performance pack car.

Second off, they are a lot lighter, so someone might consider them specifically for the weight savings.

I know the factory brakes don't come with steel braided brake lines like these ones do.

All in all these are an upgrade without a doubt, especially if you have the base brakes.

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
why why why? I went with a non PP car because I was going to upgrade anyway, Unfortunately brakes wont be on my list until next winter at the soonest.:(

Would love this kit, wonder if the soon to be ex would take half of it.

Good luck with sale!

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I am interested, but can't find any information on how to install them. Does it come with instructions for the S550 mustangs? Also don't see it on the Shelby website either. I was going to go with Wilwood brakes, but this may be a better deal.

OP
OP

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Bump, a few inquires but still available! Any reasonable price takes them.
Sponsored