• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee [FS] Corsa Long Tube Headers off 2018 Mustang GT PP1 [W] Verified Paypal

tnmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Finally got these off my wife's car to tone it down a bit. I don't know how many miles are on them, but we took them off at 24k.

Looking to try and recover a little bit of the cost to swap these with stock manifolds.

I believe they are these: https://www.corsaperformance.com/collections/2018-ford-mustang-gt-fastback-w-valves-5-0l-v8/products/1-875-x-3-0-long-tube-headers-catless-offroad-w-corsa-exhaust-connection-pipes-16124

These have 3in collectors and the mid-pipes are also 3in. If you get a Corsa resonator, i think these will match with a stock catback. If not, Corsa may have a downpipe available to attach to the stock resonator.

$800.00 shipped to CONUS.

corsa1.jpg

corsa2.jpg

corsa3.jpg

corsa4.jpg

corsa5.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

tnmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
FYI - I do not have the bolts to attach mid pipes to LTHs. I do have the clamps.

Sponsored

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
If these are still for sale in a week I'll buy them

Ron_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronald
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hey,

These still available and are you willing to ship to Hawaii?

OP
OP

tnmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I do have them. I dont have any idea what shipping would be to hawaii thoigh. Give me a zip code.