• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia FS: Corsa Extreme Black Tips

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Parting out my mustang since i sold it and I'm selling my exhaust

Corsa Extreme w/black tips

I'm the 2nd owner, bought from a local guy who had it for maybe 2k miles, and I've had it for less than 8k. Total exhaust has roughly 10k miles. Its in great shape, tips are dirty (sorry) but they're in great shape.

Looking to get 900 +shipping/PP fees if cant sell local, local has first priority.

Id be willing to drive in the DMV area to meet up if need be, want this gone asap as also have other goodies need to get rid of.

Hit me up if interested
Photo Apr 09, 5 55 11 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 09, 5 55 24 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 09, 5 55 49 PM.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
White5Ohhhhj

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Apologies for exhaust being in back of my car, had a local guy that was gonna buy but he backed out last second and haven't moved them yet

OP
OP
White5Ohhhhj

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
OP
OP
White5Ohhhhj

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Price lowered to 850+ Ship and PP

800 if local pickup, willing to drive to meet up reasonable distance.

Sponsored

OP
OP
White5Ohhhhj

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Pending sale!

5OhSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT S/C PP2 - '15 GT PP - '18 GT
750 if I picked up this weekend? I live in Richmond.

VVSNUPE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Parting out my mustang since i sold it and I'm selling my exhaust

Corsa Extreme w/black tips

I'm the 2nd owner, bought from a local guy who had it for maybe 2k miles, and I've had it for less than 8k. Total exhaust has roughly 10k miles. Its in great shape, tips are dirty (sorry) but they're in great shape.

Looking to get 900 +shipping/PP fees if cant sell local, local has first priority.

Id be willing to drive in the DMV area to meet up if need be, want this gone asap as also have other goodies need to get rid of.

Hit me up if interested
Photo Apr 09, 5 55 11 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 09, 5 55 24 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 09, 5 55 49 PM.jpg
Still available?
Sponsored