• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Borla 3" catback S-Type and 19x9.5" wheel

indo784

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/ track pack
As the title says I'm selling my Borla 3" S-Type catback exhaust and spare wheel. The exhaust has about 10k miles and sounds amazing. Here is the Borla video so you can hear the sound:

At 60 mph it doesn't really have any drone whatsoever and its not all that loud driving around until you really get on it. Comes with the two extensions for if you are going to install headers. A little dirty but no dents/damage on any of the pipes or mufflers.

Also selling a spare 19x9.5 ford racing performance package wheel in matte black. It's mounted on a Michelin Pilot super sport tire with plenty of tread left on it.

I'm located on the border of Illinois and Indiana, about 40 minutes outside Chicago. I'd prefer not to ship, but if I have to its probably going to be pretty expensive.

Borla Exhaust :$750 OBO
Wheel+tire: $200 OBO
IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3067.jpg
IMG_3066.jpg
IMG_3071.jpg
IMG_3070.jpg
IMG_3073.jpg
IMG_3072.jpg
Sponsored