• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Boomba Racing shift knob (220G)

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Looking to sell my Boomba Racing 220g shift knob for $50. Used only on weekends for about a month. Great knob, but it won't fit on my new Steeda short throw shifter. Like new condition, will cover USPS Priority Mail shipping.

2 by suckerv, on Flickr

1 by suckerv, on Flickr
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
ty for following rules! GLWS!

OP
OP
suckerv

suckerv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Is it the thread pitch or because you can just jam it down and the pattern be aligned. If it's the latter you can just use a dab of blue loctite and let it sit overnight. Works like a champ, been doing this for years with aftermarket shift knobs I can't get to line up.

GLWS, great product!

OP
OP
suckerv

suckerv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it the thread pitch or because you can just jam it down and the pattern be aligned. If it's the latter you can just use a dab of blue loctite and let it sit overnight. Works like a champ, been doing this for years with aftermarket shift knobs I can't get to line up.

GLWS, great product!
The reverse lockout gets in the way with the shorter shifter. I have to have the Boomba knob sitting WAY too high for the lockout to clear.

Thanks for the suggestion, though! I might give the loctite a shot and see what happens.

Sponsored

OP
OP
suckerv

suckerv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, I experimented and got it to work by puttting the Boomba on top of the CJPP adapter. Sits higher than I like, but it seems to be snug with some loctite.

I'll keep this thread open in case something doesn't work, but I'm going to hold off selling at the moment.

OP
OP
suckerv

suckerv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK guys, still selling the Boomba knob. I just like the feel of the cue ball knob better even if it's lighter.

$50, I'll cover USPS Priority. PM me!

OP
OP
suckerv

suckerv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Sponsored