• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT350R FS: 2018 GT350R

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I am the original owner purchased new in October of 2018. The R is located in Keller, TX.

Transferrable Premium Ford Extended Service Plan from Anderson Koch Ford - $50 deductible to 36k miles or 10/18/2026
Clear Title in hand
2 Key Fobs
GT350R car cover new in the box
Owners Supplement new in the box
Window sticker
Original shipping blocks
Front license Plate Bracket (never installed)
Locking wheel lug nuts
Receipts kept in a binder

Mods:
New Michelin PS4 with ~200 miles on them - Rear 325/30/19 and Front 305/30/19
Powerstop Z26 brake pads all around
Airaid air filter Blue/Dry
Full ceramic coating
Ceramic Window Tint UV protectant and heat rejection

This car has been a joy to drive and own. Not a single warranty issue. All oil changes performed by me in my garage. First oil change was done at 950 miles. Next was around 4500 miles. Last oil change was at 81xx miles. My intention is always to change the oil around 3- 3500 miles. I always kept an eye on the oil level and it's never an issue. The car is a later 18 build. The Sport Cup R tires lasted a long time. I did not track the car and just drove it locally to work a couple days a week and on weekends. I went with PS4's recently because those tires really make it very daily friendly and the car has very little tramlining. The CF wheels are in excellent shape. No rash or chips that I've seen. The ceramic heat barrier is clean and not chipped or cracked. I installed Powerstop Z26 brake pads front and rear to eliminate the excessive dust from the Brembos and they did just that very very well.

Always garaged but having 96xx miles on the car there's bound to be some imperfections in the paint. I do know there's nothing obvious and know of one chip in front fascia down low. Absolutely no door dings and paint scratches. Never in an accident. Obviously having an R there's bound to be some splitter scape but it's light and all on the underside and the top side of the splitter looks fine. Everything in this car works as it should. Interior is in excellent condition. Recaros are tight. Stock shifter. Only mods are what's listed above. I never wanted to take a chance with voiding the warranty coverage. Again, this car comes with the Ford Premium ESP warranty transferred to the buyer at my expense.

Sold

R44.jpg
R25.jpg
R27.jpg
R26.jpg
R30.jpg

R38.jpg
R31.jpg
R32.jpg
R33.jpg
R34.jpg
R37.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Love the all black, no stripe look. Just looks soooo mean. *wiped drool off chin*