• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT FS: 2016 Base GT PP Tastefully Modified

sgale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Off the market

This is a 2016 base GT Performance Pack car with a couple of adders to make one really great car. The car has 20,6xx miles on it. and is under factory bumper to bumper warranty until 3/2019. The powertrain warranty continues on for a couple more years after that. This is a very well sorted car and a real blast to drive. I've tuned it to be very neutral and handle very well in corners. Of course the car already has loads of power, so my goal was to make it handle like it looks, and that goal was accomplished. Excellent condition both inside and outside, and turns heads everywhere it goes. Currently this car is featured on the Hawk Performance Street Products section of their website. It's also been featured several times on the Hawk Performance Instagram page. I'm sure that I'm forgetting some information, but feel free to drop a comment below, or PM me for more details. All factory parts come with the car.

If you are interested in some but not all of the parts, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. At this stage I'm not looking to part the car out. I'll just keep it and drive it another summer if it doesn't sell.

Factory Options:
Painted Black Roof
Performance Pack
All Weather Floor Mats
Wheel Lock Kit

Aftermarket Parts:
Steeda Ultra Light Jacking Rails
Thermal R&D Cat Back Exhaust ~4K miles
Koni Yellow Adjustable dampers and Eibach Springs ~3K miles
Steeda Rear Subframe Braces ~3K miles
Anarchy Motive Shift Knob ~2K miles
Steeda Rear Subframe centering sleeves ~3K miles
Whiteline Front Sway bar ~2K miles
SVE 19x9.5 Wheels with 275/40/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (Set of 4, mounted with TPMS) ~500 Miles
Factory Performance Pack Wheels with 275/40/19 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Tires plus TPMS ~150 miles
255/40/19 Hankook Winter Icpet Snow Tires, Not mounted on wheels ~3K miles
20% Window Tint
Clear Bra on Hood, Front Bumper, Mirrors, Rear bumper, Door Handles
Hawk DTC 30 FRONT and REAR brake pads
OEM brake rotors FRONT and REAR that are bedded with the Hawk DTC 30 pads
Ford Custom Front Pony Emblem, number 0011 of 1000 pieces offered for sale
Black 5.0 emblems
Royal Purple Rear Diff Fluid
Royal Purple Trans Fluid
ALWAYS Synthetic Engine Oil
Hawk Website.jpg
black roof.jpg