• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada FS '19 Mustang GT Premium - Magnetic Metallic - A10 in Las Vegas - $41k

Mike702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Year: 2019
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: GT - Premium
Color: Magnetic Metallic
Transmission: Automatic 10 Speed
Mileage: 24,8XX
Modifications: Performance Pack Wheels, JLT Catch Can,
MP Concepts Decklind Panel and ceramic window tints.

PRICE: $41,000

Absolutely love this car. It's garage kept not quite daily driven but close so mileage will be increasing. I bought it October of '19 with 12k miles on it. I bought the Performance Package wheels/tires from Shelby American in January of '20. The wheels are technically used from Shelby but they had maybe 15 miles on them when I got them. They removed for one of their builds. Wheels/tires have 11k miles on them now. I still have stock wheels/tires (optional factory 20") as well, they have about 15k miles on them. All 8 wheels are in tip top shape. Vegas has pretty much no parallel parking, never hit a curb etc. I installed the JLT catch can as soon as I bought the car. Windows were tinted August of '20. All the way around ceramic tint, 15% on sides and back window; 50% on the windshield. All service has been done at the local Ford dealer. I have all records. Only fix asside from routine maintenance was last month there was some oil seepage and they replaced the oil pan under warranty.

Car is excellent condition. Lots of options (see window sticker attached). Few rock chips on the hood but that's all I can think of. No accidents, body or paintwork that I know of. Carfax is clean.

I'll take better pictures in the next day or two. Any questions just ask!

Mike

20210802_190433.jpg

20210802_190452.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments