• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Fs: 19 Bullitt / 2750 miles / MagneRide & Electronics Pkg / Shelby CS-11's / $46K

WhatTheFetch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt / 15 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
FOR SALE:

Year: 2019
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang S550
Trim: Bullitt
Options: MagneRide / Electronics pkg
Color: Dark Highland Green
Transmission: Manual (M82)
Mileage: 2850 - Mileage will increase slowly.
Modifications: Replaced the rear deck Bullitt logo panel with a OE Mustang panel. The original panel is included / Shelby CS - 11 Wheels

Copy of the original window sticker posted below.

Asking Price: $46K - Price Drop will be trading it in the end of the week.

I'm offering up my adult owned, garaged kept, well cared for 2019 Mustang Bullitt. My son is turning 16 so I need to make some room and free ups some ca$h. I figured I would offer it on the forum before trading it in.

There are zero issues with the car it is in excellent condition both inside and out. The only service I have had performed was an early oil change to get the break-in oil out. Still has approximately 17 months remaining on the factory warranty. It is currently financed through Ford Credit.

I will update the post with more pictures including the interior later this week.

Please PM me with any questions.

fullsizeoutput_3dbd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3ca3.jpeg
IMG_8618.JPG
fullsizeoutput_3ca2.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3c9d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3ca1.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3ca0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3dbb.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
WhatTheFetch

WhatTheFetch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt / 15 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Price drop to 46K, I will be trading it in the end of this week.