• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania FS: 15-17 MBRP exhuast

blackedouts550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anesti
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I have an MBRP street catback exhaust with h pipe for sale with roughly 10k miles on it. It is 3in with 2.5 factory connect. It is in good condition with some surface rust on the hangers but its no big deal. Had it paired with headers and it did not drone on the highway but when you let it rip it was loud. Great upgrade from stock as well. Selling because I switched setups and could use the extra money but it did treat me well. Not shipping this so anything local to the Philadelphia area is what I am looking for. Asking $325 obo
IMG_0108 (1).JPG

IMG_0018.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
shame its not a race id be all over it i have the street atm as well .. glws

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
yeah some drone i dont mind.. im use to very loud cars

Sponsored

OP
OP
blackedouts550

blackedouts550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anesti
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
No shipping?
I’d honestly rather not due to size and weight it would probably cost a pretty decent amount but I’d theres not much interest I could consider it. You can pm me your zip and I can see if there’s any way I can get a quote.
Sponsored