• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FRPP X pipe resonator delete

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
Lol I'm good for it my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Lol I'm good for it my man

Ugh, I fucked up. Went back and checked PM's and you actually were 2nd in line. Somehow I messed the order up in this thread and went off what I posted. Pnasty says he's sending money so I have to give him that shot.

Sorry again Central!

Sponsored

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
It's all good. If I had gotten it and he was second in line I would have let him get it instead but no worries on my end. [emoji6]

OP
OP

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
It's all good. If I had gotten it and he was second in line I would have let him get it instead but no worries on my end. [emoji6]

Thanks for being cool about it:thumbsup:
Sponsored