Fractured

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I gotta tell ya, I fractured a vertabre falling down and that hurts like heck. Also worried because doc is concerned about plaque in arteries in the Xray. So I guess trying to keep things on a positive note, at least they discovered that. Hopefully will be able to remove it. They want to scheduled me for a cat scan or mri or maybe both, they haven't decided yet. Just has me somewhat concerned.

Richard
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I gotta tell ya, I fractured a vertabre falling down and that hurts like heck. Also worried because doc is concerned about plaque in arteries in the Xray. So I guess trying to keep things on a positive note, at least they discovered that. Hopefully will be able to remove it. They want to scheduled me for a cat scan or mri or maybe both, they haven't decided yet. Just has me somewhat concerned.

Richard
Unfortunately it isn't like dental plaque or blocked drains! You will need to reduce the risk factors and probably need medication to minimise further development. As you say - better to know now than find out after the heart attack or stroke!

Best of luck

OP
OP
mrgooden

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Unfortunately it isn't like dental plaque or blocked drains! You will need to reduce the risk factors and probably need medication to minimise further development. As you say - better to know now than find out after the heart attack or stroke!

Best of luck
Very true, I've been on medication for 20+ years, strong dose. So will see if they increase. I may have to actually watch what I eat.

Richard
Sponsored