• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Indiana FOUND - WTB PP Brembos

Tydollatree

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Currently in the market for a pair of take off PP brembos for 2015-2020 mustang GT
Sponsored

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Currently in the market for a pair of take off PP brembos for 2015-2020 mustang GT
I have a 2019 with only 2000 miles on it, I'm going to be upgrading to the gt350 brakes next month so I'll be looking to sell.

How much you want them for? Haven't looked at market price yet...

OP
OP
Tydollatree

Tydollatree

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Around 600-650 shipped let me know if I find another set I’ll close the listing thanks for letting me know

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Around 600-650 shipped let me know if I find another set I’ll close the listing thanks for letting me know
Sorry, best I can do is $950 shipped for the front and rear PP1 brake kit with rotors and all hardware (shipping will cost at least $100 bucks if not more cuz of the weight)
They are basically brand new. only 2100 miles on it, not driven hard. Probably out of your budget, but just want to be upfront. $950 is a great deal for what you get, these brakes are awesome, only upgrading because I'm getting into heavy track use next year.

FYI - Just for the fronts are about $1200 from CJ's and the Red Calipers Bullit style for front and rear are $2500
https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...nce-pack-ecoboost-base-gt-2015-2020/p/M2300V/
https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-co...ullitt-style-ecoboost-gt-2015-2020/p/DBFR19K/

OP
OP
Tydollatree

Tydollatree

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
It’s all good man I literally just found a pair and bought them.
Sorry, best I can do is $950 shipped for the front and rear PP1 brake kit with rotors and all hardware (shipping will cost at least $100 bucks if not more cuz of the weight)
They are basically brand new. only 2100 miles on it, not driven hard. Probably out of your budget, but just want to be upfront. $950 is a great deal for what you get, these brakes are awesome, only upgrading because I'm getting into heavy track use next year.

FYI - Just for the fronts are about $1200 from CJ's and the Red Calipers Bullit style for front and rear are $2500
https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...nce-pack-ecoboost-base-gt-2015-2020/p/M2300V/
https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-co...ullitt-style-ecoboost-gt-2015-2020/p/DBFR19K/

Sponsored

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 2021 Tacoma Sport
These wouldn't happen to be red Brembo 6 piston would they? Assume they are the Charcoal color?

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
These wouldn't happen to be red Brembo 6 piston would they? Assume they are the Charcoal color?
Yes they are! Charcoal color.
Was pondering if I should get them coated race red like the Bullitt Brembos then sell them.

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 2021 Tacoma Sport
-
Yes they are! Charcoal color.-
Was pondering if I should get them coated race red like the Bullitt Brembos then sell them.
Hi Nick, I may be interested in purchasing the brakes and attempting to strip them down naked for powder coating.
Can you call or text my personal cell. 918-281-9125

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
-

Hi Nick, I may be interested in purchasing the brakes and attempting to strip them down naked for powder coating.
Can you call or text my personal cell. 918-281-9125
Sure thing, will call you tomorrow
Sponsored