Sponsored

Found a case of a failed recalled oil line

Rbrnck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I had a similar conversation with my Service Manager and he said don't expect it until the very end of Q1 at the earliest. He did say it would most likely be late as well so meaning Q2. :tsk:
I spoke with a customer service rep for my area (Northern Cal) about this two times, specifically my concern that I could have another oil leakage - Their consistent response has been that they replaced my oil line and cooler and my car is driveable, so there is nothing else they can do. Their advice is to just keep in touch with my service rep and they will let me know when the fix will be in.
Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
If Q2 is true I will go from a patiently waiting customer to a go F yourself Ford customer! Now they are fiing with our track time which is the primary check box I had for this car!!! :frusty:

Give me a break Ford. It is a hose with two crimped ends on it. I'm an engineer in a manufacturing/product development company making 100's of millions of devices per year and we would all be fired if this is how we responded to an issue like this; not to mention we would lose our customers as well.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
What I don't get is why are cars built after August not affected?! Can anyone confirm the production halt on the 350's? And when will they likely resume...and will the new ones have the revised lines??? Ugh! Can't someone with a '17 not affected check to see if their lines are different???:frusty:

Reactions: TDC

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I had a similar conversation with my Service Manager and he said don't expect it until the very end of Q1 at the earliest. He did say it would most likely be late as well so meaning Q2. :tsk:
I guess the same engineers are busy delivering the Sync 3 update. :lol:
Sponsored