svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Hello.
I recently updated to Yosemite so I don't now if its that or just this site - I've tired safari and chrome.

When I open certain threads, I think mainly if there is a picture in the thread, the post is to wide for my screen so to speak. Instead of adjust to my window size I have to scroll left to right to view the post.

Is this normal?
Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
No it isn't. Photos are also automatically resized.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
OP, photos that are attached to a post show up natively, so if someone uploads a very large image that would be the reason it appears wider (see the wallpapers thread as an example). Images that are linked will automatically resize.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
OP, photos that are attached to a post show up natively, so if someone uploads a very large image that would be the reason it appears wider (see the wallpapers thread as an example). Images that are linked will automatically resize.
Is there any way to correct the forum software so that if pictures are uploaded by users it does not skew the viewing of the forums for users logging in with mobile devices?

The reason I ask is, I've come across some threads where there are such pics and say the pic is at the top - it's BIG - then all of the posts below that pic are so small and skewed - that when I make the posts larger to read, the picture also gets larger... It's kinda like looking at a document where the picture is say "centered", but all of the posts below it are "left justified"... And also when it is like that, anything to the right of those minimized posts is all black (like empty space).

I've tried logging in from my iPhone 6 and also my iPad2, using Safari, Opera, Atomic Web and Mercury web browsers, same issue exists.

Any thoughts on how to correct that for all who are experiencing the issue?

Love the site though, great layout, nice sub forums and great user feel when logging and and checking over all things on the site.
Sponsored