• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT Ford Racing Cobra Jet CAI

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
Up for sale is my Ford Racing (Ford Performance) Cobra Jet cold air intake. This is for the 11-14 Mustang GT year models only (the JLT box for the 15+ is no longer available). You can still use this for 15+ years but you'll need to find/mod another box to fit the tube, or not use an airbox at all.

Came off my 2018 GT A10 because I decided to go with a Steed CJ intake instead.

You'll need two new clamps because I had to re-use them, but these are found cheap in any hardware store.

$130 shipped within the Continental US.

fp1.jpg
fp2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sammy123

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
The JLT airbox for 2015+ is no longer available, so this is only for 2011-2014 GT models. You can still make this work on 2015+ cars if you find another airbox that fits those years. Taking it off the description and dropping the price to $200 shipped.