• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Ford Performance Track Handling Suspension Package for GT

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
SOLD
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
onosqv

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
No, but it stops it from making it handle like a boat. Many reviews on the handling can be found on here and youtube if you are curious. My opinion was it finally felt like a proper sports car after installing it.

OP
OP
onosqv

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
Did you come from a PP car?
No, I came from GT convertible, no PP for my year. This is a bit stiffer than PP as well. PP is closer to the street handling package.

Sponsored

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I have this package but with Steeda ProAction struts and shocks. Extremely good feeling. From a handling, ride, and lowered mine about an inch, point of view. If you’re local I think his asking is very fair. It will take about a day to install but you will be able to feel difference. Good luck!

Goosey23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No, I came from GT convertible, no PP for my year. This is a bit stiffer than PP as well. PP is closer to the street handling package.
Awesome, thanks for your thoughts. Wish i were a little closer and wouldn't have to deal with shipping. GLWS!

Gibson0590

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 , 1967 Mustang Fastback C-Code
would you consider selling without the sway bars? I already have these from Ford Perf.

OP
OP
onosqv

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
I would like to keep it as a package for now, thanks.

thereturn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Interested need shipping to Miami, I can personally vouch for how good that kit transforms the car.

Sponsored

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1/Power Pack 2
OP
OP
onosqv

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
Yes, still available.

blackout5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phillip
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP, 2013 V6 w/ Pony Package (SOLD)
I'm in orange county, how low are you willing to go?
Sponsored