Sponsored

Ford Owners Web Portal, 25 years later they remember me!

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
I just thought this was awesome. With my Mustang Vin in hand I decided to join the Ford Owners Page (found on Ford.com). I put in my name and registered and under my garage/cars it has pre-populated the vin of my 1991 Mercery Cougar XR7 (yes it had the 5.0).

Thats pretty cool considering the internet did not really exist yet (back then to the public), they must have transferred all those records online. That's At least 25 years of records. WOW

I wonder who owns that car now and if it's still on the road. Back then I really wanted the LSC but it was to much money for me. (yes I did search the old vin on the web, nothing)
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
that's awesome!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Interesting. Wonder if the cutoff was 1990? When I set up the account for my 2011 it didn't show anything for the 1989 I bought from the same dealer while living at the same address.

OP
OP
cyberbro

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
Interesting. Wonder if the cutoff was 1990? When I set up the account for my 2011 it didn't show anything for the 1989 I bought from the same dealer while living at the same address.
That could be, It knew my name since I had a totally different address 25 years ago.
Sponsored