Ford emblem

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597

Will this be the new Ford emblem on the new Mustangs..... Ha! Ha!
I still love the looks of this old Ford emblem, and was on some of my old Ford cars......... John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Last edited:

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I know it has some history but please NO!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I'm.

I'm glad they don't even stick the Blue Oval on it.
I'm also glad that they do not stick the Blue Oval on the Mustang....:cheers:

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I'm.......

Will this be the new Ford emblem on the new Mustangs..... Ha! Ha!
I still love the looks of this old Ford emblem, and was on some of my old Ford cars......... John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm also glad that that only the windshield is the only place were it says Ford on the Mustang........ Thanks :ford:

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
I love the old Ford crest! I have pics of my family's dealership from 1964 with the Ford crest as the Ford sign out in front of the dealership. There was a 64' Fairlane, 64' Falcon and a 63' Galaxie on the lot in that picture. We also sold Willis Jeeps back then.

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Wow....

I love the old Ford crest! I have pics of my family's dealership from 1964 with the Ford crest as the Ford sign out in front of the dealership. There was a 64' Fairlane, 64' Falcon and a 63' Galaxie on the lot in that picture. We also sold Willis Jeeps back then.

You and I are in the same time Zone....... So Cool back then, Only in America we had Muscle cars back then....... Love it.....:cheers: :thumbsup:

But I love today Technology on are new Mustang..... Thanks :ford:

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
That looks hideous. Glad the mustangs get their own emblem like the corvettes. Sucks for camaros

Sponsored
OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Oh.....

That looks hideous. Glad the mustangs get their own emblem like the corvettes. Sucks for camaros
Oh I agree on this........ :cheers:

And we do not have a big Bow tie hanging on are Mustangs, DAMM that Bow tie It is hideous looking on the Camaro......... And the old Ford Emblem would also be hideous on the new Mustangs........ Thank you :ford: :cheers:

Murphjup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I wish they would have left the Pony in the top of the windshield like my '12 had, now it is a Ford Oval .... I always liked the Mustang didnt have a Ford Emblem on it...

I guess they do it now since it's a "Worldwide" car...

But the end of an Era for this generation Mustang...

:thumbsup:

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
I agree completely, the less emblems on the new mustang the better. For me that old crest represents Ford and Heritage, My Grandfather started the dealership in 1944. I worked in it during my summers out of school and as the Service Manager and Senior Master tech from 1988-2008. I've had 2 old Fords with the old Ford crest emblem, a 63' Fairlane 2 dr hardtop, 260 with FM2 2-speed auto and a 58' Ford with a 390 and a 4 spd using the 3 on the tree shifter, 1-4 on the the column and a choke pull cable under the dash for reverse.

jhenley17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
I agree completely, the less emblems on the new mustang the better. For me that old crest represents Ford and Heritage, My Grandfather started the dealership in 1944. I worked in it during my summers out of school and as the Service Manager and Senior Master tech from 1988-2008. I've had 2 old Fords with the old Ford crest emblem, a 63' Fairlane 2 dr hardtop, 260 with FM2 2-speed auto and a 58' Ford with a 390 and a 4 spd using the 3 on the tree shifter, 1-4 on the the column and a choke pull cable under the dash for reverse.
Damn, I saw a picture a few days ago of the old button on the floor to switch high and low beams and thought that was archaic. Before my time, actually, I only remember it because my dad drove a truck about ten years older than me.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I wish they would have left the Pony in the top of the windshield like my '12 had, now it is a Ford Oval .... I always liked the Mustang didnt have a Ford Emblem on it...

I guess they do it now since it's a "Worldwide" car...

But the end of an Era for this generation Mustang...

:thumbsup:
you can barely even tell the logo is there.
Sponsored