• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Ford add a sub kit and audio items

Magnetic904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Selling some audio items i never got around to installing. All are brand new and priced below current online retail. Prices are firm, buyer pays shipping. Please do not DM me expecting some different, secret DM only price. Thanks in advance. Local sale in Jax FL available as well.

Ford add an amp/sub factory wiring installation kit for mustangs(needed if adding an amp to factory headunits, retains steering controls)--$100 p/n- APSUB-FD21 STILL AVAILABLE

JL audio 500w amplifier--$200 p/n- JL Audio 98362 SOLD

Jl audio bass control knob--$20 p/n- JL Audio 98015 SOLD

JL audio wiring installation kit--$60 p/n- JL Audio 90358 SOLD

20220417_121619.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I have that same amp in my cars, and it sounds amazing, clean bass and the clipping signal light for quick tuning is convenient.

Just wanted to comment, I love this amp. Once I had it in one car I sold all my alpine amps and upgraded to that one