• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale 4 x P Zeros

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
For Sale 4 x P Zeros £75 each Collection or can arrange courier at extra cost

Fronts 255/40/ZR19 6mm

Rears 275/40/ZR19 7mm
IMG_3907.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
slightly wishing id seen this yesterday as a bulge appeared when my installers fitted the new alloys and i had to fork out 190 for a new piece of rubber and they had no mpss or ps4s in stock.... currently old one is with pirelli to determine the cause of the bulge

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I flogged mine on eBay for about £140 a pair plus postage. Which was a pig in itself as they needed wrapping in cardboard

Biggriff550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Deep Impact Blue Convertible
deleted as not fair on original poster

Last edited:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If anybody wants a set for free you can have mine. Sat in my garage loft. Just take em. 3m on rear and 5mm on fronts
It's nice of you to give them away for free, probably not the best idea posting it in someone's for sale thread :lol:

Sponsored

Biggriff550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Deep Impact Blue Convertible
Hardly the same as his are effectively new but appreciate the comment so deleted mine

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hardly the same as his are effectively new but appreciate the comment so deleted mine
I'll actually take you up on that offer, then I can sell my stock wheels with rubber... as apparently some people want Pzeros :doh:

OP
OP

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
Will be going on eBay this weekend :)

OP
OP