• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia For Sale: 2002 Mustang GT Convertible – ~12K Original Miles

03GTPNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Year: 2002
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang GT
Trim: Premium
Color: Zinc Yellow
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: ~12300

VIN: 1FAFP45X42F173108

Modifications: Car is near stock. Mach 1 Grill Delete, Black Pony and Chin Spoiler. Upgraded Power Stop Brakes, Hurst Dazzler Wheels. MGP Caliper Covers, Black Fuel Door, Hood struts, Rear Mud Flaps, tinted windows to VA State rules.

Pioneer AVH-X391BHS stereo with Bluetooth and backup camera.

Previous owner installed Flowmaster mufflers and styling bar.

Additional Info: Purchased car for my wife for her birthday almost two years ago with just over 9K miles on it. The car was owned by an older gentleman and had been sitting more than driving obviously. Car is in great shape; interior is like new as is the convertible top.

After I purchased the car, I had my mechanic go through the car. Car was professionally detailed and buffed. Front bumper cover repainted due to staining.

Updated the brakes with Power Stop rotors and pads, stainless brake lines. Transmission was serviced and all fluids checked and/or replaced. Replaced the following: Spark Plugs, PCV, fuel filter, serpentine belt, trunk lift supports and bumpers. New Bridgestone Tires with ~ 1K miles on them.

Have original wheels and other parts removed for new owner. Ford replacement parts used whenever possible. Have receipts for all as well as Car Fax when I purchased the car. Will provide electronically to new owner.

PRICE: $15K

20190420_094945.jpg
20170919_180123.jpg
20190420_095051.jpg
20190420_095455.jpg
20190420_095446.jpg
20190420_095352.jpg
20190420_095241.jpg
20190420_095521.jpg
20190420_095538.jpg
Sponsored