• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT Flowmaster Axle-back Mufflers for 2015-2017 GT(FL)

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Up for sale is a set of Flowmaster Mufflers. I have no idea which series they are as they came with the car when I purchased it.

They came off a 2017 GT, at the time I took them off the car had 7,808 miles on it (which was on 9/18/2022), so these do not have more than that.

They are overall in great condition with no bends, scrapes, etc. The tips could use a good polish though. It does look like maybe the mufflers were sprayed black, as some of that seems to be coming off, unless its factory? Im not sure

These are pretty loud, too much for my taste so I swapped them out.

$75 picked up

Please look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures, what you see is what you get. They are boxed and ready to go.

Thanks!

IMG_8698.JPG

IMG_8695.JPG

IMG_8694.JPG

IMG_8701.JPG

IMG_8704.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Bump, make an offer. No need for them so Im reasonable.

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Price drop $125 plus actual shipping cost.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
Make me an offer.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Just my .02 the way these were removed is not helping to sell them.

The cut was made too close to the elbow. Leaving no room for a clamp to mount attach the tailpipe, making it very hard to seal, even if welded.

Just saying

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 7.27.29 AM.png

OP
OP

Drmklr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Convertible
We were kinda stuck based on how these were originally welded and the “throw” of the new ones. No doubt these would have to be modified.
Sponsored