Sponsored

First GT350R Mustangs spotted on the line

BlackDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
It looks kind of odd. Looks like a shiny primer to me. The color is so understated that it really make the wheels and stripes stand out. I think I will pass on the color for Magnetic. I like the idea of the exclusive color but it doesn't move me.
Agree. Just looks like they threw clear over primer. At least from that pic it does. Maybe it looks better in person, but I doubt it. Not spending 50k+ on a primer colored car. I'll stick with black
Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Agree. Just looks like they threw clear over primer. At least from that pic it does. Maybe it looks better in person, but I doubt it. Not spending 50k+ on a primer colored car. I'll stick with black
This what make the world go round, you don't like..that's okay, it just this is the HOTTEST color out period, Its seems like every auto company is coming out with it Aston Martin "China Grey. There are whole sites dedicated to Nardo Grey, which is Audi's color (whick people love) And Avalanche, which is one of those colors you either LOVE it or Hate it, few in-between.:clap2:

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
here was one of the hottest cars at sema in 2013 (I will bet the color had a lot to do with it) and by the way here is primer...its a far cry from throwing clear on it.
1951-ford-custom-road-tour-car-paint-jambing-11.jpg
stangh.jpeg

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Okay I understand you can not share the photo...no problem, well can you at least confirm that this is avalanche grey? or will this make you crap your pants?:doh:

Share what photo..? I am sharing what I see, I have no need to take photos.

Yes, that 350 in the photo is AG. But, that is a GT350, not a 350R. So no, it wasn't the one that made me *[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]4pXfHLUlZf4[/MEDIA]"]giz in my pants[/ame]*

But I dropped on vid on you....

Sponsored

speedrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
I am not sure why so many people are so excited about Avalanche grey, looks somewhat dull and boring to me, especially for a high performance sports car. Looks more at home on a Navy ship or something.

I wonder how many people will be rethinking their choice after a few months?

TX GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Can someone photoshop the red car with white stripes?

I know I want red, just not sure of white or black stripes... :thumbsup:
Sponsored