Sponsored

First Australian RHD Bullitt Landed

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Thanks. Is that the Traction-Lok with clutch plates?
Not 100% sure but I would say it is. I’m sure someone will chime in to confirm.

I have a Bullitt on order here with delivery scheduled for December. Although disappointing that gauges, strut brace, Torsen diff missing (plus a few Ponies) are missing, they’ve never been available on Aussie Mustangs anyway. We still believe we’re getting something special.

Cheers

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not 100% sure but I would say it is. I’m sure someone will chime in to confirm.

I have a Bullitt on order here with delivery scheduled for December. Although disappointing that gauges, strut brace, Torsen diff missing (plus a few Ponies) are missing, they’ve never been available on Aussie Mustangs anyway. We still believe we’re getting something special.

Cheers
Mine has been built on Sept 18 & should arrive in Dec l am told by my Dealer.

l am not sure l am buying anything special any more with the missing spec. Ford are saving money by fitting Standard parts from GT dash plus rear diff minus Strut Brace which is costing the European buyer more money for less options. If the car was priced according to the missing options l would buy & retrofit myself but l do not want to pay twice for these parts plus fitting that should be standard when it is already over priced in our market compared to the US. Apart from paint colour & the sound track which everyone seems to love it is a Standard GT with a few cosmetics, well that's the way looks to me.
I would buy a US model but don't fancy another left hand drive with the car being so wide on UK roads.
Sponsored