Sponsored

Finally saw my first S550s in person

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
My wife and I were driving home south on I5 from Salem Oregon when I saw unmistakable tribar taillights ahead of me on a truck. I pretty much freaked the eff out...my wife thought I was having a stroke or something. She took her phone out and snapped a few photos as we passed.

A Competition Orange GT with PP and an EcoBoost Magnetic with 20s. CO looks a lot different seeing it with one's eyeballs than it does in photos. It just doesn't photograph well, but really is pretty special in-person.

C5fPXPS.jpg

3E8YBDu.jpg

I'm now somehow even more excited to get my car. Hurry-up Ford!!!:eyebulge:
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Saw my first one on the road last Thursday, a Triple Yellow GT in Santa Clara, CA. Seen them at the dealers' but not owners on the road. I still haven't seen a Guard in person other than the cut-away FRPP car they had a SEMA, and it was on it's side without a hood. Frontier Ford has 3 DIB cars one of each flavor, white and silver V6s and Sunnyvale had 2 Black, a GT and a V6, as well as a RR GT.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hey that's my car!

J/k lol

OP
OP
IndustryLeech

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Soooo...I'm 95% certain I've tracked this car and if it went directly to the dealer from the truck it got delivered 6 days ahead of the current COTUS EDD. There isn't another car configured like that within 200 miles according to autotrader. Some lucky SOB in town is likely getting his car tomorrow...the first S550 in Eugene I'm pretty sure.
Sponsored