Sponsored

Finally got my VIN...now what?

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi folks. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! So I finally received my VIN on an order placed 10/8/18. The scheduled build date is 2/5/2019, expected delivery end of Feb. My questions to those that took delivery of your car, how did you track the production? When can I expect a sticker window? How many miles did the car have when you took it out of the dealership? What did you guys check for before you took it home? Thanks!

Hailo
Sponsored

Jps920

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2019 GT
Hi folks. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! So I finally received my VIN on an order placed 10/8/18. The scheduled build date is 2/5/2019, expected delivery end of Feb. My questions to those that took delivery of your car, how did you track the production? When can I expect a sticker window? How many miles did the car have when you took it out of the dealership? What did you guys check for before you took it home? Thanks!

Hailo
Did you order one with magnaride? I ordered a premium GT w/o magnaride in the beginning of December, and already have a vin#. Mine is scheduled for completion mid Feb 2019.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch

Hailo
Window sticker will generate about 3 to 4 weeks prior to your build date. A link will appear below your delivery date. “Blend date” on the Window Sticker is the exact date your Mustang will roll off the assembly line. Actual delivery date to your dealer might be several days sooner than the delivery date in the website. Don’t know about the rest, my blend date is 1/10/2019.

OP
OP
hailo

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Did you order one with magnaride? I ordered a premium GT w/o magnaride in the beginning of December, and already have a vin#. Mine is scheduled for completion mid Feb 2019.
I did order my pp1 with mag ride.

OP
OP
hailo

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Window sticker will generate about 3 to 4 weeks prior to your build date. A link will appear below your delivery date. “Blend date” on the Window Sticker is the exact date your Mustang will roll off the assembly line. Actual delivery date to your dealer might be several days sooner than the delivery date in the website. Don’t know about the rest, my blend date is 1/10/2019.
Really appreciate that info. Thanks.

Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
My car had less than 4 miles (3.8 if I recall) which included the trip to the gas station to fill the tank. I have read stories though of ones showing up with 20+ miles with a note inside from Ford saying it was randomly selected for additional testing.

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
does anyone know which wharf Ford use to load our new Mustangs on to ships?
Sponsored