Sponsored

Finally caved on CAI

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I have every bolt on imaginable except meth. I have always been in the fence about what to do with the CAi. I finally caved the other day and purchased used a JLT CAI. In my honest opinion I think it's a mod that is best saved for last, and just brings everything together and makes it crisp and clean. I can feel it pull harder in the upper rev range and I have a quiet exhaust, and the bypass valve capped, so at WOT there is also a beautiful sound of the turbo spool just whinning out. I love it, don't regret it and buying it used is prob the best thing possible. Just wanted people to know its not a waste of money, but it's def not one of the first mods i would do. Save it for last, and you will enjoy it!!!!
Sponsored

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
I guess the next question to this final mod for you would be what is the best FIRST mod you did?

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Welcome to the club my friend!

I have had my JLT installed for about a month now and really like it. Not loud, but its there sound wise. Definitely added some performance as well.

First performance mod? No.
Bad ass looking, sounding, and a bit more power mod? YES!:headbang:

Last edited:

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I have every bolt on imaginable except meth. I have always been in the fence about what to do with the CAi. I finally caved the other day and purchased used a JLT CAI. In my honest opinion I think it's a mod that is best saved for last, and just brings everything together and makes it crisp and clean. I can feel it pull harder in the upper rev range and I have a quiet exhaust, and the bypass valve capped, so at WOT there is also a beautiful sound of the turbo spool just whinning out. I love it, don't regret it and buying it used is prob the best thing possible. Just wanted people to know its not a waste of money, but it's def not one of the first mods i would do. Save it for last, and you will enjoy it!!!!

Was it worth any ET or MPH at the track ? I caved too but its on its way right now
Sponsored