Sponsored

Fake V8 sound in EcoBoost?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I fooled myself into liking my v6 base model and tried to equate it to the larger motor. It was fast, fun, but it was no V8. Not near as fast or fun.

You can throw money at it but you might as well get the V8 first. Alternatively, you can take it for what it is...a fun to drive, quick sports car that will never be a true muscle car like the V8. And that's OK.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Guys I understand that you speak about mods and other things, but I was talking about programming the fake sound in the interior. You can turn it of with forscan, but maybe there is the way to install V8 fake sound in it.
Apologies if some of us are coming across as mean. It’s just we have had so many threads over the years about the sound of the Ecoboost.

To answer your question, the answer is no. There are no V8 sounds available to make the change you want. If you really want that V8 sound, better go buy a GT while you still can.

Cheo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Since I think the OP is in the country of Georgia, GTs may not be an alternative to him. Upgrade the exhaust, start with simple things like resonator delete, etc. until you find something you like.

Sponsored

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Guys I understand that you speak about mods and other things, but I was talking about programming the fake sound in the interior. You can turn it of with forscan, but maybe there is the way to install V8 fake sound in it.
This is as good as it's going to get - nothing but "vee ate moater" jokes.
Sponsored