Sponsored

Faded stripe (Ford factory one)

G18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt
Hi I pick up my GT Manual convertible in platinum white on Friday, and want to get the faded stripe fitted, I believe this can be bought through Ford? Is there anyone that knows of or can recommend a company that supplies and fits these black faded style stripes? I am based in Shropshire.
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Can you do it on a convertible? But yes imo the faded stripes do look better than the solid ones I've seen about

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Can you do it on a convertible? But yes imo the faded stripes do look better than the solid ones I've seen about
Probably just be a lot of stripes spare, as you wouldn't drag the roof section.

Boot is different but should be able to make it work.

OP
OP

G18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt
Thank you for the quick replies, I'll contact a wrap company near me and see how I get on... if anyone has had this faded stripe done also that could recommend a place the would be good also... thanks Richard

Sponsored

twold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang fastback
Hi I pick up my GT Manual convertible in platinum white on Friday, and want to get the faded stripe fitted, I believe this can be bought through Ford? Is there anyone that knows of or can recommend a company that supplies and fits these black faded style stripes? I am based in Shropshire.
Yep Stripemaster of Donnington Telford,Local Fordstore sent me there,although did not do in the end.