Exhaust

Stang555

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I have 2016 Ford Mustang gt and I have a 4”borla atak cat-back. I would like to add a 4” corsa quad tips to it. I know that I’ll need new valence to fit it. Am I able to weld or use claps for it.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have 2016 Ford Mustang gt and I have a 4”borla atak cat-back. I would like to add a 4” corsa quad tips to it. I know that I’ll need new valence to fit it. Am I able to weld or use claps for it.
The tips will come with the clamps needed. I have black tips and polished tips in stock!

OP
OP

Stang555

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
The tips will come with the clamps needed. I have black tips and polished tips in stock!
So I can just cut the tips it has on now and use clamps to put the corsa ones on?
I’m interested if you got a deal going on them!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
if your buying the axle back, the axle back comes with the quad tips already, or are you trying to put different tips on different mufflers, don't think that would work out well

OP
OP

Stang555

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
if your buying the axle back, the axle back comes with the quad tips already, or are you trying to put different tips on different mufflers, don't think that would work out well
Ok thanks. I thought I could maybe do something custom. I guess I have to buy a whole catback exhaust.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Ok thanks. I thought I could maybe do something custom. I guess I have to buy a whole catback exhaust.
Yeah unfortunately it would most likely be more trouble than its worth to mate up two different setups to each other sadly. However Black Friday prices are in a great spot to make that change without burning too big a hole in the pocket lol. If you have any questions about what the best setup for your buck is out there, feel free to shoot me a message anytime. Lethalperformance.com
Sponsored