Excellent Service from Lethal Performance

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
I have been struggling to locate hard to find CF pieces for quite some time. My usual contacts have been shy on AC stock for the last year with no firm time frames of restocking. After considerable wait time, I went to Lethal Performance in late March and boom! I received brand new AC CF shipped direct from AC in City of Industry CA in six weeks! Shipping boxes, packing and product were in perfect shape.

Very excited to install the AC CF Rear Diffuser along with several other parts to complement the existing CF. Only thing that I cannot get my hands on is a Kong Performance Carbon Fiber Air Intake and Lethal has been very honest about the challenges with the company.

I cannot say enough about the excellent service from Dustin and the other team members at Lethal Performance. Knowledgeable, supportive and excellent communication. I don't know if there was a sudden influx of AC product, but patience and finding the right retail distributor paid off! Recommended.

RR

IMG_1219.jpg
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
They really are a good company, no doubt about it.

I only have one more pair of CF items that I am waiting for and I will be done (maybe). I'm glad you are getting everything sorted out buddy. Hope all is well for you and the Mrs. I think back to the time we all had in Vegas and at SA and I will never forget it.

Best of luck,

Jaime

OP
OP
RapidResponder

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Absolutely Jaime. Great time in LV indeed! I hope we can hook up again, maybe at the 2023 Shelby Bash early November.

My GT500 will be participating in the Colorado Shelby Rally toward the end of the month. 1000+ miles through four states. Then I have another Shelby entered in the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 25th. Busy summer planned!

RR

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely Jaime. Great time in LV indeed! I hope we can hook up again, maybe at the 2023 Shelby Bash early November.

My GT500 will be participating in the Colorado Shelby Rally toward the end of the month. 1000+ miles through four states. Then I have another Shelby entered in the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 25th. Busy summer planned!

RR
Man, I would love to figure out something to get me to the bash this year. We shall see.

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying retirement from your career job by having fun. Sounds glorious to me.
Sponsored