European parts

CrummyArchitect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A, "MGNETO"
Anybody found a good place to purchase European version of parts that are different than the US version. Specifically the decklid panel, I'm interested in the GT version (I found the Ecoboost version on eBay but was wondering if that's my best choice - just because the shipping was a lot and was coming from overseas). Basically I wanted the blank panel, but its now been discontinued, and when you can find it the price has been jacked up on it - and the 50th panel is way too expensive.
Also interested in the Euro tail lights too at some point, and found them on eBay also - just not interested in paying for what they costs. I've seen pics of some stangs here in the US with the Euro lights and wondering where they got them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CrummyArchitect

CrummyArchitect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Anybody found a good place to purchase European version of parts that are different than the US version. Specifically the decklid panel, I'm interested in the GT version (I found the Ecoboost version on eBay but was wondering if that's my best choice - just because the shipping was a lot and was coming from overseas). Basically I wanted the blank panel, but its now been discontinued, and when you can find it the price has been jacked up on it - and the 50th panel is way too expensive.
Also interested in the Euro tail lights too at some point, and found them on eBay also - just not interested in paying for what they costs. I've seen pics of some stangs here in the US with the Euro lights and wondering where they got them.
They discontinued the blank panel? I still see it on FordParts... part # M-16600-M

Last edited:
OP
OP
CrummyArchitect

CrummyArchitect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)