Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
This is a very early build car..............quite possibly hand-built, so I wouldn't worry about the quality of this one :)
Sponsored

alexx205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
I would think that one is imported, no official Euro-Mustang!

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I would think that one is imported, no official Euro-Mustang!
of course this is an US Spec Car

the euro GT V8 will not have heat extractors on the Hood
the euro gt v8 will have those dumbo ear mirrors and clear lense taillights and the rear side markers will be yellow, not red
the euro spec car will not have yellow parking lights in the front facia, but White ones, and we will get 19 Inch wheels as Standard together with the pp and leather seats

chrisvr6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hm, i dont know if it was imported or not, but you know we are not in the eu ;) maybe its different here.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
hm, i dont know if it was imported or not, but you know we are not in the eu ;) maybe its different here.
Its a european-wide model, not EU wide, afaik.
Even though this pics arent up to date, they included switzerland in the eu preview on their website: https://mustang.ford.eu/#/de-CH

I really hope Ford will start giving out any news about the europe mustang soon. Cant wait to finally have some clarity what we finally get

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Ford Europe Youtube update

Just saw these posted 30 mins ago by Ford Europe

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
It's a pitty they didn't 're'-produce it with the EU version car ...we would finally had reliable images, footage...

Sponsored

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
AUSTRALIA POSSIBLE MUSTANG GT PRICE?

Alright guys, first post here. I believe to have stumbled across a likely yet unconfirmed price for us here in Aus. I had a look at some of the main american cities prices for the focus and fiesta and compared it with Brisbanes prices for them. Both prices had a difference of around $6000 so I am thinking that the same thing could happen with the 2015 mustang. With a stock price of $32100 for the GT in america, we in australia will probably end up with a price of around about $38600. This is just an estimate.

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Hello Chris, do you mean CHF 60k? Although bloody expensive (quite above the MSRP in the US) I expect that sale price of a loaded 5.0 GT here in Spain wll be somewhere around such figere (€ 50K).

I see the units above are US specs. I still guess if we, "Euro-nerds" who are to pay twice the worth value of the car (thanks to our Governments for taxes and customs duties...), will get the chance to get the PP dashboard (personally I have fallen in love with he centre oil -boost/vacumm gauges and the turned aluminum finish).

It is really annoying that, on December 2014, when is supposed that we should wait only a few months to get the Ponys here, there is an absolute lack of information by Ford's side about some figures and specifications for the EU market which are still still missing, trim levels, dates of opening the bank orders, prices and the like.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The production of the EU mustang will start in march, but still none of the dealers i contacted in germany could tell me any detaillied information about the mustang. Even they are waiting for the informations from Ford Europe/Germany.

If they dont want to delay the production they should finalize the specs and roll out showcars to the dealers.

At least their infrastructure for selling the stang is much better than chevrolets - try to buy a EU-camaro here, its kinda impossible (and includes 12+ months to ship)

@Chrisvr6: The officiall EU stang will be cheaper than the imported US version. Geiger is selling imported stangs for 50k€ too, the officiall price will hopefully be around 40k€

Does anybody know is the fake gas cap could be easily switched against a Horse or GT Logo without leaving marks of the blacked out bar on the back?

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
Here in Spain there is a official mustang dealer in Valencia that imports mustangs from America. I asked how much would cost to import a loaded GT from America and their answer was 51k€. And they assure me that they are selling cheaper than the future mustang price in Europe...dont know if they were trying to cheat on me

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Yeah I think they are. There is no way a private importer can buy the car, pay for shipping, pay EU import tax, pay for modifying the car to Euro legal spec, register the vehicle, tax it and turn a profit and keep the cost lower than a global OEM like Ford.

I doubt Ford will charge €50k plus, that's audi/BMW territory which they can't match in quality so won't sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored