Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Seen on my local Facebook Marketplace:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/934043547358828/

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Here is the text in case you donā€™t want to click through:

ā€œ Fiesta ST: the fastest slow car in the world.

Do you live to terrorize Miata and BRZ owners? Do you want literally zero attention from the opposite sex (or the police)? Maybe you're just a man who really wants to sensually brush his homieā€™s leg while shifting. Or maybe you just want a fun car.

If you said yes to any of those questions then this is the car for you.

Donā€™t have money for mods but want to mod your car? You and me both, but you're in luck because its got some tasteful mods including:

Paint Correction and Sealant from Everlasting Detail

Cobb Accessport w/ Dizzy Tune (91 Oct and E30) This car will hurt feelings on e30, there is nothing more embarrassing than losing to a bean shaped car.

Three sets of wheels and tires: New Indy 500ā€™s on Black Sparco Terraā€™s, worn out all seasons on the stock silver wheels, and mid- life winter tires on some beautiful steelies.

Whoosh Intake and Charge Pipe

Whoosh High-flo hot side intercooler pipe

New *premium* clamps to ensure no boost snakes come off also some boost snakes have been changed to Whoosh brand.

Whoosh RMM (street-spec)

GFB Diverter Valve +

Modified exhaust for angry noises

New Mountune street-spec brakes (pads and rotors)

New Mountune sport springs (not installed)

I am the second owner of this cat fish looking beauty. This car has never been used on a track or had any accidents. In case you canā€™t read, it has 46,000 miles on it. Never had a mechanical issue with the car for the 20,000+ miles I have owned it and I am regular on maintenance.

This weirdly shaped birth control package has the optional Recaro bucket seat package. AKA if you are bigger than a malnourished child you may not fit very well. You are more than welcome to come try the car on tho.

It will occasionally make ticking noises at you if you dare to change to AC. Donā€™t fear, thatā€™s just the sound of the STā€™s people. (Itā€™s a $30 dollar part and iā€™m just used to it).

If you want a car that is never boring to drive this is the car for you. Or if you want to disappoint your father. Either way.

Come take a test drive!ā€
Sponsored

OP
OP
friedmud

friedmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My fiance' and I couldn't stop laughing about it - it had to be shared!
Sponsored