Sponsored

Eibach Sportline Springs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
TY GT Premium PP, 2013 Audi A4
Is anyone running Eibach Sportline Springs on a PP GT with 25 and 23mm spacers? On stock wheels and tires. I ask, because before I purchase springs, I want to make sure there will be no rubbing issues with the spacers installed. I've searched and searched the forums for some answers or examples (pictures) and have miserably failed to produce anything haha. Thanks again!
Sponsored

s550_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
You sir, are a lifesaver, and DAMN that looks sexy!! I can't wait now. You haven't had to deal with any rubbing in the rear? :clap2:
haha not my build but i just read that post and saw yours so i thought id share. i know how it is making sure everything is compatible and fits perfect. drove me nuts when i was looking for wheels and tires.

OP
OP
TheEqualizer92
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
TY GT Premium PP, 2013 Audi A4
haha not my build but i just read that post and saw yours so i thought id share. i know how it is making sure everything is compatible and fits perfect. drove me nuts when i was looking for wheels and tires.
Hahaha yeah I started to realize that once I went through all the comments. Who ever it belongs to, it looks nice. However the rear fender does look like it would be cutting it close when going over any bumps. Yeah it's definitely tedious haha my girl gets pissed at me for spending 5 hours a day looking at the same thing :lol: