Sponsored

Ecoboost Active Exhaust - where to see/hear?

densil101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
SEAT Leon FR
Hi,

I'm brand spanking new to the forum. I'm coming from an Evora but am hooked on the idea of buying a Mustang. I know if I'm buying a Mustang it should definitely be a 5.0. However, I am intrigued by the fact that the active exhaust is now available on the Ecoboost. I have watched a fair few youtube videos of such vehicles. I know it won't turn the vehicle in to a fire breathing V8 but was wondering if anyone has, or knows where there is one to have a listen to?

Many thanks,

James
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hi,

I'm brand spanking new to the forum. I'm coming from an Evora but am hooked on the idea of buying a Mustang. I know if I'm buying a Mustang it should definitely be a 5.0. However, I am intrigued by the fact that the active exhaust is now available on the Ecoboost. I have watched a fair few youtube videos of such vehicles. I know it won't turn the vehicle in to a fire breathing V8 but was wondering if anyone has, or knows where there is one to have a listen to?

Many thanks,

James
Hi and welcome , your local dealer should have one as there won’t be many in the wild as they only came out late last year

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Hi,

Many thanks,

James
@aaronborg has one in @ the Fordstore in Nottingham, it has loads of extras colour is orange fury
https://www.sandicliffe.co.uk/ford/nottingham/fordstore

OP
OP

densil101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
SEAT Leon FR
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hi,

Many thanks,

James
I'm also moving from an Evora to a Mustang. Evora just wasn't big enough for what I need, but will really miss that car. Best handling / riding car in the world ??

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
go stand next to a focus rs
Different engines, different turbos, different sounds, and thus; a pointless comment.

Valves exhausts are for wimps, you're just gonna drive in full open valve all the time anyway :D

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
My Ecoboost Stang sounded almost identical to an RS with that Direnza cat back system I fitted, pops on the over run and gear change too.

Still got the exhaust if anyone fancies it, £100 collection only as it’s huge and permanently welded together!
Sponsored