Sponsored

Ebay Exhaust

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
I looked into an ebay chinese downpipe, but then I got lucky and was able to scroe a local CP-e full catless turboback system and am very happy.

What CP-e told me when advising me is that basically an exhaust is an exhaust but the chinese steel will be of a lower quality and they will cut corners wherever possible. Basically you would not get any support with the part should it break.

I would look into buying a used part from someone, but maybe this will be legit. The downpipe and exhaust that I was looking at before I went CP-e is branded Rev9 on amazon and ebay. Good luck.

OP
OP

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
I looked into an ebay chinese downpipe, but then I got lucky and was able to score a local CP-e full catless turboback system and am very happy.

What CP-e told me when advising me is that basically an exhaust is an exhaust but the chinese steel will be of a lower quality and they will cut corners wherever possible. Basically you would not get any support with the part should it break.

I would look into buying a used part from someone, but maybe this will be legit. The downpipe and exhaust that I was looking at before I went CP-e is branded Rev9 on amazon and ebay. Good luck.
Well I'm not looking for a down pipe. Just a catback, I'm really looking to see if anyone has one and can comment on the sound.

nv6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
You can't go wrong with that price, try it and let us know.

OP
OP

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
You can't go wrong with that price, try it and let us know.
I’m tempted. I just don’t want it to sound like a ricer.

Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Buy it along with a cheap 3" or 2.5" Vibrant resonator to go along with it and weld it up right after the downpipe. The resonator is cheap, non-restrictive and will tone down some of the drone or tractor characteristics most 3" exhausts have for this motor.

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Get the REV 9 catback off Amazon

OP
OP

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
I've heard it is too quiet. I want a loud exhaust, that's why I was looking at the MBRP. The link I posted is a knock off of the MBRP.

OP
OP

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
I have been looking at this one, anyone heard it in person or have decent sound clips of it?
One guy who got it said it was almost as quiet as stock

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
Btw my CP-E catless turboback sounds amazing. Just fyi

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
Btw my CP-E catless turboback sounds amazing. Just fyi
I don't doubt that, I just don't want to spend $1000 on an exhaust if I cant get the same sound out of something that is $400. That'll leave $600 for additional parts.

I've heard the MBRP fits like crap anyway, so even if the ebay fits like crap it wouldn't be any different from the MBRP.

Brodirt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Ecoboost AT PP every option.
I don't doubt that, I just don't want to spend $1000 on an exhaust if I cant get the same sound out of something that is $400. That'll leave $600 for additional parts.

I've heard the MBRP fits like crap anyway, so even if the ebay fits like crap it wouldn't be any different from the MBRP.
I have MBRP exhaust and it fits great. It was an easy install and because I took my time there hasnt been anything that has moved or loosened.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
My MBRP Race fits great too. Two other friends of mine have the same exhaust with no fitment issues at all. Don’t believe what you read. I have read posts from people reporting fitment issues with other exhausts as well. There is no exhaust in the market that can match the sound of the MBRPs.

nv6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
I did have an issue with the left muffler on the MBRP fitment/ hitting the subframe in my last mustang but I'm sure it's resolved now. No getting around our ecoboosts sounding riced out but the MBRP race did a great Job in muffling the crappy sound our engines make.
Sponsored