• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida DSC Sport Magneride Suspension Controller

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
DSC Sport Magneride Suspension Controller with DSC mount for the Magneride equipped Mustangs. Although it is labeled for the GT350,
I think this can be used on the GT350, GT500 and All Magneride equipped Mustangs. You will have to confirm with DSC Sport if using for other than a GT350.

This makes a huge gain in performance. You can tune for more comfort, while ramping up the performance when you need it, all on the same tune. It is pretty advanced but is easy to tune with the free software. From what I read, this will allow 100% full firm while the stock programming is only 80%.

Also, you can tune it to have a drag mode for the first 2000 milliseconds, which is fun on the street or use it to gain an edge at the start of a race.

$Sold$ shipped, I am firm on the price. This setup was close to $1500.
20200414_165353.jpg
20200414_165343.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DroptopFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jermaine
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
DSC Sport Magneride Suspension Controller with DSC mount for the Magneride equipped Mustangs. Although it is labeled for the GT350,
I think this can be used on the GT350, GT500 and All Magneride equipped Mustangs. You will have to confirm with DSC Sport if using for other than a GT350.

This makes a huge gain in performance. You can tune for more comfort, while ramping up the performance when you need it, all on the same tune. It is pretty advanced but is easy to tune with the free software. From what I read, this will allow 100% full firm while the stock programming is only 80%.

Also, you can tune it to have a drag mode for the first 2000 milliseconds, which is fun on the street or use it to gain an edge at the start of a race.

$1100 shipped, I am firm on the price. This setup was close to $1500.
20200414_165353.jpg
20200414_165343.jpg
Still for sale?

ReapSow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 and 1996 Cobra
Sold to me. Received today, thank you Ricker.
Sponsored