Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Drags I like, old western shoot out, 2 go out one comes back. Like the cars, extreem. Dislike race drive time (fun) to short.

Road race, the best, plenty of time to make up for early losses. Extended drive time, running down cas and making the pass.

Circle track, was great when show room cars were modified and raced. Watched it over the years. NASCAR always been a bit nuts, and that bunch always shot themseves in the foot.

First race event killer, push cars. Then with one foot in their mouths. Changed feet and came up with a race that has 4 inings. That killed it for me the season that one began.

2020 Buying a Mustang started watching to see how these HotRods were doing. And doing they are!

2 weeks ago NASCAR finally ended as a raceing event.

The asshates have killed pro circle track. Turned it into a soap operia with the drivers, and now has come full cirlcle. Homogizing its roots with the latest bullshit., done, done, done.

I guess we can call it FAKE racing ……….
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Growing up I was all about CART (Indycar), Trans-Am and Can-Am. Started getting into NASCAR back in the 80's when the Daytona 500 was first televised. Big Mark Martin and Jeff Gordon fan. After Jeff retired I hardly watch anymore. It'd really turned into a joke. Today my go to in F1. These machines are F14's without wings. Awesome technology. A lot of the time the racing itself gets a little boring but the first two races have been really good. Have tried to get into Formula E a couple of times but I'm not there yet.

OP
OP
Rapid Red

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Growing up I was all about CART (Indycar), Trans-Am and Can-Am. Started getting into NASCAR back in the 80's when the Daytona 500 was first televised. Big Mark Martin and Jeff Gordon fan. After Jeff retired I hardly watch anymore. It'd really turned into a joke. Today my go to in F1. These machines are F14's without wings. Awesome technology. A lot of the time the racing itself gets a little boring but the first two races have been really good. Have tried to get into Formula E a couple of times but I'm not there yet.
Interesting I equate the F1 car with a jet fighter also . In a class all by themselves...
Sponsored