rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
So...noticed this yesterday while changing some build data. Anyone else have this showing and are running sequencers? (DD or Raxiom...I know, same OEM)

Spoke to Nick via FB...he has never seen it and will forward info to their engineering. We are both in agreement that by design, the sequencers should not be causing any error codes for them to function as intended. He told me to call or email for replacements. Spoke to Steve from DD by phone who basically told me he does not think replacements will help. So sounds like I'm SOL $80. Considering the BCMs on our cars are on the weak side, I'd recommend holding off in buying this kit...YMMV.

EDIT: Removing the sequencers and clearing the codes fixes the error messages. Reinstalling the kit brings the codes right back.
2016-12-05 12.09.07.jpg
2016-12-05 12.08.40.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
rvlyssup

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Response I got from the owner of the company.

He responded to my email 20 minutes after I sent it. :thumbsup: Top notch company in my book. Will be sending kit back for a refund. I'm sure their engineering team will want to see what happened. I may buy the kit again in the future. For now, I just don't want to chance it.

EDIT: Quick update...seems DD tried to replicate error codes using FORscan on their end and they were unable to duplicate the DTCs. Also confirmed same information from another M6G member. So quite possibly, I have a defective sequencer kit. DD has also offered to pay for return postage. That speaks volumes right there... :thumbsup:
Screenshot_2016-12-06-09-49-01.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: